Friday, November 29, 2013

Battery Tender Jr

I bought a Battery Tender Jr from Walmart. First of all I purchased this online after researching prices online. I visited the nearest Walmart to find this item more expensive by $12. I figured I would buy this online from Amazon since that's where I buy my online products. I had a great idea. I used the Walmart site to store option which I received the online price $12 cheaper. The Walmart is 20 min away and was worth the $12 I saved. This is a great product as well. My camper battery was almost dead. This charged it in 2 days time. I will leave this plugged in to keep my deep cycle battery charged and ready to go over the winter months.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I still have it plugged up and connected to my Camper battery. Keeping it fully charged.

    ReplyDelete